Space Coast Florida Home Buying

 Where do you want to live?

Near the beach, by the river, inshore or inland?

If you have kids, would you like to know more about the school district? At Century 21 Circle, I have dozens of resources to help you find all the answers.


space coast beach homes for sale



On the Space Coast, the activities are limitless. From golfing, fishing, going to the beach, watersports or going out to dinner, there are so many reasons to find your home here. I am not just another realtor, I'm a matchmaker and will make every effort to help you find the right fit for your needs. Have questions about the economy, schools, neighborhoods? Need hard data, history and facts? I have the answers! 

Whichever neighborhood you are wanting to know more about, just call me at 970-366-7644. 



Let me be the one to show you what You want because I won't show you anything that isn't on your list. I will be there every step of the way for you to help make your real estate transaction go as smooth and stress free as possible.

Interested in Satellite Beach? Or would rather be a little further away from the beach but still on the water? Merritt Island is a treasure trove of Florida tropical beauty. Need something closer to FIT or Eastern State Florida College? There are many homes on the market for 1st time buyers and investors.  

If you are simply wanting to know what your property is worth and may be interested in selling it in the future, let me know so we can go over trends and possibilities. It may be better to sit on it or let it go right away. Gathering all the information is my job to help you make the best decision. 

To the Hunt!

Shannon Katz, REALTOR

970-366-7644

shannon.katz@c21circle.com

https://shannonkatz.sites.c21.homes

Popular Posts